Steam greenlight campaign video done with Moho

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Ollimator

Steam greenlight campaign video done with Moho

Post by Ollimator »

Hi,
I am an Anime Studio user since version 5 and love the software.
Have been lurking and reading in the forum since then, now opened an account to showcase a Steam Greenlight Story Introduction video I did nearly completely in Moho/Anime Studio (still hard for me to adjust to the name change).
Only a short 3d scene with the evil server was done outside of Moho. Editing was done in Magix Video Deluxe.
There is no vector graphics used, all is animated Pixel graphic.

Here is the direct link to the Youtube video:

in case someone is interested in the Steam Greenlight presentation and gameplay, that can be found here :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =858678430

I took my time with the storyboard, but the final artwork and animation was all done in 2 days total, plus a third day for editing and sound which I consider pretty amazing and would have taken much longer without Moho.

To the creators of Moho: your software rocks. Keep up the good work, there is no other software that I know of that I can crank out animations with that fast.

Cheers, Oliver
SimplSam

Re: Steam greenlight campaign video done with Moho

Post by SimplSam »

Some good animation, but I think you still have a lot of work to do with regards to your depiction of women (sorry: Babes!)
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
Ollimator

Re: Steam greenlight campaign video done with Moho

Post by Ollimator »

*G* I know it is pretty exploytative, but then, it is not to be taken serious anyway and meant to be a puberty pipe dream in the form of a game with lots of spoof and over-the-top stuff. I am curious how it will work out. Steam audience is 90% male.