Adult Swim short #2

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chucky

Re: Adult Swim short #2

Post by chucky »

Love it Ronald
cableon

Post by cableon »

Thanks a lot Chucky!!
kooobus

Post by kooobus »

Great works cableon. I am really impressed of your style. Hope you will upload some behind the scenes, I am very curious how did you achieve such complex effects. Keep on working, because what you are doing is damn good :D

Cheers!
cableon

Post by cableon »

Thanks a lot koobus!! :D

I have indeed been releasing various forms of 'works in progress' depending on the animations : my processes, methods and techniques tend to change every time (from lightboard & paper frame by frame to vector animation, to different balances between Moho and ToonBoom for instance), and so do those 'behind the scenes' :

- my very first music video thus led to very basic and seldom instructive traces (it was made with Flash)

- the second music video's WIP was a little more elaborate, with a few screenshots and a couple testimonies of my first, heterodox/tedious attempts to familiarize with Anime Studio Pro 6 or 7 on a mesolithic, second-hand Cintiq 15X.

- the third one's hardly revealed any ASP tips & tricks, as I had switched back to full hand-drawn, traditional animation (sequenced on Anime Studio Pro though).

- there is, however, a full animated WIP of an illustration made with Moho (or was it still ASP ?) here.

- you can also catch a short glimpse of how this even more recent music video was made there, yet nothing that you're not already familiar with I guess.

Thanks again though for such an amazing and very encouraging feedback!
cableon

Post by cableon »

Speaking of behind the scenes, I just gave a little interview to Craft, a platform dedicated to sharing animated content and WIPs, regarding my working process on Kool A.D.'s "Prove It" music video : it's there. ;)

Cheers!