USAGI STUDIOS subscribe

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AdHominemSociety

USAGI STUDIOS subscribe

Post by AdHominemSociety »

Homuculus Heart opening has been published. The series is underway. Sit tight and I hope you all will take a look at the opening and give me an opinion or two on what can be better. Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7DFdqSvG0E
Daners

Re: USAGI STUDIOS subscribe

Post by Daners »

To be frank...
Your going to have to be really lucky for anyone to sit through that entire intro to watch what youve created. It's nice that you want to have a dramatic entrance to your videos but imo...there are billions of choices out there for entertainment. If you want to have a fighting chance at garnishing ANY attention at all you need to get right to it and draw people in immediately. I personally would never open some amateur animators youtube channel and sit through 1.5 mins of intro and singing to get to his animation and decide if it is worth my time. If I was you, I would put that stuff at the end. or at least have a really captivating opening scene, and then roll the intro.
Hopefully you arent offended with constructive criticism.
Good luck!
jahnocli

Re: USAGI STUDIOS subscribe

Post by jahnocli »

I have to agree. And if someone puts their work up and asks for comments, I don't see how they *can* be offended. If you fall into that category, you're in the wrong game. To me it looked like filler; nice haunting song and everything, but take a look at the work of sang820 on this forum to see someone who has pulled out all the stops as an accompaniment to a song.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?