First Cartoon (Science Related)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

rbrowngps

First Cartoon (Science Related)

Post by rbrowngps »

I am new to cartoon animation, and I am far from being a good animator. So, here is my first project; it might make Pixar puke, but it's the best I can do (for now).

I am trying to create an animated series featuring science related toys for http://www.sciencetoy.org/

I owe a special thank you, to Victor Paredes for the School Days Content Pack and DK Toons for the American flag, as well as all who have contributed to Amime Studio.

Constructive criticism is appreciated, but lies telling me how great I did, is even more appreciated.

Ron Brown

exobunker

Re: First Cartoon (Science Related)

Post by exobunker »

nice work with interesting story. I just find a bit strange the difference of graphic style between professor and pupils. But, why not.
The guy from the other side.
rbrowngps

Post by rbrowngps »

exobunker wrote:nice work with interesting story. I just find a bit strange the difference of graphic style between professor and pupils. But, why not.
Thank you for the compliment.

The children, as well as the bus and exterior of the school were purchased from Smith Micro (the "Anime Studio School Days Content Pack").
The Professor is my creation, and is my first character starting from a blank screen. this is the reason that the mismatch.
As I have found out creating and rigging an original character is very difficult and time consuming (at least for me right now), so I will have to use stock characters whenever I can.
SimplSam

Post by SimplSam »

I like this. A great use of the Anime characters and I really like the Picture-in-Picture stuff.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
djwaterman

Post by djwaterman »

Since you are using so much of the pre-designed content I would've probably tried to make my character resemble the other designs, you know, solid colors without outlines. Too late now though. Good luck with the enterprise.