The Simple Carnival - Tornado

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

simplecarnival

The Simple Carnival - Tornado

Post by simplecarnival »

Here's an older stereoscopic video that I did in Anime Studio Pro 7 that I recently touched up. You will need red/cyan 3D glasses (red over the left eye) to view this properly:

I wrote and performed the song (had a few other people singing background vocals) as well as directed/animated the video. It was created largely with black construction paper, a pen knife, and painted backgrounds. Enjoy!
Last edited by simplecarnival on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Williambannerman

Re: The Simple Carnival - Tornado

Post by Williambannerman »

But this video is not working. Try to clear the problem which contain in video. I want to see that video. From your words i feel it is very interesting one. I did not see this type video yet. Please update your information.
Barry Baker

Post by Barry Baker »

I liked the video. The 3d is very effective, though I find the timing of the animation rather too even. Everything seems to move at the same speed. The paper cutout look is great.
simplecarnival

Post by simplecarnival »

Barry Baker wrote:I liked the video. The 3d is very effective, though I find the timing of the animation rather too even. Everything seems to move at the same speed. The paper cutout look is great.
Thanks, Barry!
simplecarnival

Post by simplecarnival »

Williambannerman wrote:But this video is not working. Try to clear the problem which contain in video. I want to see that video. From your words i feel it is very interesting one. I did not see this type video yet. Please update your information.
Try going directly to the video: https://youtu.be/U0VIjJR06kI