My New Superhero cartoon!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JohnJackson

Re: My New Superhero cartoon!

Post by JohnJackson »

HI...yes that's a good idea...ill probably do that...as for time...once i got used to blender i probably could make a character in a week of my spare time....i didnt want to rig it...i was more interested in making people and buildings etc.. so i got a guy to rig a character in a day. (i could build a character in a weekend if i put the hours in)
that gives you an idea of time...but i will post in other software when im ready to go public.....thanks
strider2000

Post by strider2000 »

Cool. Thanks for sharing. Of course I've always thought about blender for characters, but lately I've been thinking about it for props and backgrounds (can't be hard to make a coffee table and a 60's couch, right :)) I may dig into it.
JohnJackson

Post by JohnJackson »

HI I WAS thinking the same thing about props and buildings....if i could colour them right to blend in with the 2d stuff... then itd be the way to go for me with moho in future....buidlings are easy once you get used to the interface...the hardest thing for me was the weight painting.....dont ask...lol...so as i said earlier i have someone who rigs for me.