Toilet cartoon

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rubendg

Toilet cartoon

Post by Rubendg »

So here is the fifth cartoon of Loery Potpie. This time, he and his wife are fighting about the bathroom. I'm proud to say that I got it finished within two weeks. I've decided to put more time in it because I got so much ideas right now. So hopefully, I will be able to release a new cartoon within two weeks. Hope you like it. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBJOS1KaiqI
Danimal

Re: Toilet cartoon

Post by Danimal »

Rubendg wrote:So hopefully, I will be able to release a new cartoon within two weeks
Hopefully indeed, these are great! When the wife opens the door, I burst out laughing. Finally, "toilet humor" done right!

If I had one critique, it would be that since the title of the episode is "Loery is in the Bathroom," it spoils the first joke where he talks about how he's in the best place on Earth. Otherwise, great stuff as always!
~Danimal
Rubendg

Re: Toilet cartoon

Post by Rubendg »

Danimal wrote:
Rubendg wrote:So hopefully, I will be able to release a new cartoon within two weeks
Hopefully indeed, these are great! When the wife opens the door, I burst out laughing. Finally, "toilet humor" done right!

If I had one critique, it would be that since the title of the episode is "Loery is in the Bathroom," it spoils the first joke where he talks about how he's in the best place on Earth. Otherwise, great stuff as always!
Thanks for the feedback!