24h COPA

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zjjt

24h COPA

Post by zjjt »

Hello fellas...for the past week ive been locked up into my room cooking some stuff up and there is the result....
TADA...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kBCCmenFkg

Recently my country won the african soccer cup...and the keeper was turned into a hero by the media for he was a very clueless G.keeper...Everybody even me used to diss the guy...but hey he did his best and we won...

It is a tribute to him in the form of a caricature.
Let me know what yu guys think about it in term of animation process and workflow and where i can upgrade my skills...one video to always go back to is selgin's animation principles.

thank you all :D

ZJJT
Little Yamori

Re: 24h COPA

Post by Little Yamori »

You have nice character drawing skills, and some decent animation ability, so I would suggest you work a little more on pacing. It goes by too slowly for me. My input (for what it's worth) would be to watch some short animations that you like and study the pacing. I realize you wanted to get the words of the song into the scene with the coach, but it could have been done with shorter segments of the lyrics.

Keep at it

LY
zjjt

Re: 24h COPA

Post by zjjt »

@LY Thank you buddy for your kind words...Exactly i felt it too while working on that one i realized i did skip some beats...Im a beat maker so normaly i count my timing as bpms....ill keep at it as practice makes perfect...ill alson follow your advice about watching shorts for learning purpose...

thank you again.

ZJJT