Seashore fennel

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sang820

Seashore fennel

Post by sang820 »

http://www.huoshen.com/community/bbs/at ... 0pkayq.swf

This is the plant that I make --Seashore fennel . Certainly , totally use MOHO. Make I a worried one node , unit of file too much , unable to is it become large stretch of fennel clump to duplicate ~~~~' the friend, do you have law easy to handle? :?: Thank you very much for ~~~'!
Barry Baker

Post by Barry Baker »

Lovely piece of work Sang. Beautiful flow and use of transparency.

Are you using a translater like Google or Alta-vista to write in English? I ask because it's very difficult to understand. I think the meaning of what you say has been lost between Chinese and English. Often, the automatic translation machines produce very strange sentences because they only try to translate each word, and not the sense of the whole phrase.

I hope you can understand what I write. I think you are asking whether it is possible to use duplicates of a layer, like the leaves of your fennel, without actually having many copies of it increasing the file size. Like using symbols in Flash. This is something I wish for Moho as well, but as far as I know, the only way is by using particles. However, particles are very powerful.

The whole fennel plant and its animation could be on a particle layer - then you could have an entire field filled with it, and only have to animate the one stem. Lost Marble made a demo of a field of waving grass using this method, but I'm not sure where you can find it now.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Barry Baker wrote:Lost Marble made a demo of a field of waving grass using this method, but I'm not sure where you can find it now.
Tutorial 19 in the version 4.6 manual.
Banterfield

Post by Banterfield »

Wow, that really is lovely.

I'm going to have to keep an eye out for Sang's posts!
Dave
sang820

555555555555555555555555~~~~~

Post by sang820 »

Often, the automatic translation machines produce very strange sentences because they only try to translate each word, and not the sense of the whole phrase.
:cry: Yes, the same feeling!

Thank you for reminding my method of the particle, but can't still reduce the size of SWF file so: There are too many components of the unit! Nearly New component / hardwood = (5X/5X)

While outputting SWF form, I even hope MOHO adopts the component cartoon way of FLASH!Will reduce the size of the file in a large amount ! :lol:
sang820

hahahahaahahaha~~~~Happy

Post by sang820 »

Banterfield wrote:Wow, that really is lovely.

I'm going to have to keep an eye out for Sang's posts!

:D :oops:
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

"Are you using a translater like Google or Alta-vista to write in English"

That's what I was thinking too. And it can be very difficult to follow Sang's comments but it makes them instantly funny somehow. And his(?) avatar picture makes it even better. I would like to see an animation with a story by Sang and all dialogue translated and spoken this way. It would become a trippy and surreal movie I think! And I mean this in a good way.

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
sang820

5555555555555555555555555555555555--------------

Post by sang820 »

nobudget wrote:"Are you using a translater like Google or Alta-vista to write in English"

That's what I was thinking too. And it can be very difficult to follow Sang's comments but it makes them instantly funny somehow. And his(?) avatar picture makes it even better. I would like to see an animation with a story by Sang and all dialogue translated and spoken this way. It would become a trippy and surreal movie I think! And I mean this in a good way.

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com

I can not understand! Call the strong translator! :cry:
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

Sorry Sang, my English TOO good I think :oops: But my chinese very bad :cry:

But your work = good so I am happy again :D

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com