Anime Studio with Hash Animation:Master

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AmigaMan

Anime Studio with Hash Animation:Master

Post by AmigaMan »

I mentioned I'd used Anime Studio and Hash Animation:Master together in another thread. It didn't seem appropriate to post these in the other thread as it would have been a bit off the original posters topic so I'm posting here. From a music video I've been working on for ages. Very nearly finished at last :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/720 ... tartSM.mp4

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/720 ... hotsSM.mp4
neeters_guy

Re: Anime Studio with Hash Animation:Master

Post by neeters_guy »

Wow, it looks great! Such wonderful detail throughout. I've been following this for years and it's great to see it almost completed. Congrats! :D
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

That's pretty neat! Thanks for the sneak preview. Looking forward to seeing the finished work. :)
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Thanks both. Although I've been on the project for a while the actual time spent on creating it probably hasn't been that much in all. We are often working very long days at work now so I'm too tired or don't have the inclination to start animating again when I arrive home. It's still progressed though and the client is happy as I stated from the start I could only do it in spare time.
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

Talented! The instruments with the gears looked really cool
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Thanks Little Yamori. I was aiming for a SteamPunk look. All the instruments were created in AS.
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

I am happy that someone is also using Hash Animation master. I love the anime studio character dancing using shading to get that 3D effect.
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Ruscular3D - Hash is great. I got on with it immediately and love it. The character shading is all layer effects in AS. I find it works well but I know some don't like it.
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

This looks great,the 2d and 3d elements look really consistent with each other. And the moving gears look amazing. It looks like a ton of work went into this as you're changing shots every few seconds. o_O Looking forward to seeing more!
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I haven't kept up with 3rd party extensions for Animation Master, but I seen to remember someone was working on a "Midi" plugin for it. It could load in a midi file to control movement of rigged elements. I have a bunch of music I created over the years in midi format and was looking forward to animating 3D instruments or characters playing instruments. Never did get around to it though. I think the first version was a bit rough around the edges and didn't have a ton of features.

Basically you create relationships in your rig and the midi values (0-255) would control movements. So in theory you could create an "on off" relationship for each "note" and activate keys of a piano, or move a hand up and down the fret of a guitar or something like that.