DFA Part 1! FEEDBACK Please!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spoooze!

DFA Part 1! FEEDBACK Please!

Post by spoooze! »

The first part of my new movie "Death From Above" is released!
I'd appreciate your feedback!

http://home.earthlink.net/~jtn1989/hiya ... /id77.html

Thanks!

James :cool:

P.S.
Mr. Blaaa, Trevor, and Dan. I have not forgotten you! You are still scheduled to animate!
earhoney

Post by earhoney »

Hey lookin good.
I was anxious to see what the characters would be like after you wet our appetite with a couple of pictures from Death From Above.

I really like it! Good Stuff
Im a real procrastinator and I hate that, but watching your toons makes me inspired.

Could you please tell me how you do your mouths for lip synching?
Are they on a separate layer than the head?, in a switch layer or just animated by hand?

Thanks in advance
red hamster

Post by red hamster »

Hey, not bad at all. :D
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Thanks guys :D
Would you please tell me how you do your mouths for lip synching?
Are they on a separate layer than the head?, in a switch layer or just animated by hand?
They're animated by hand with the sound imported into Moho.
James
8)
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Spooze and crew:

I must say, that you are moving along quite nicely.

I'm anxious to see the creature itself, and the suspense is building. I want to see what those "thumbtack" looking things are that keep killing people. I also saw a short test you did of the creature, so I'm anxious to see it in action too.

As things keep getting better, the number of criticisms I have keep going down. First, I'm really glad that the annoying voice of Bob is gone! Finally!!!! Secondly, I think the pace needs to be picked up a bit - the editing a bit tighter. The animation is getting better and better, i.e. the walk cycle of the 2nd construction worker.

Keep it coming!
Regul8R

Post by Regul8R »

Way to go Spooze!! I can see you're improving greatly. Its a big-leap from LBs Time Machine, well done.

Only critiscism is this: Make the credits shorter, in regards time. 30sec should be enough for 3-4min piece.

Keep Up the Good Work 'Fella.
Blessings for you, but none for me....
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Thanks for replying all :D

jorgy:
I'm anxious to see the creature itself, and the suspense is building. I want to see what those "thumbtack" looking things are that keep killing people. I also saw a short test you did of the creature, so I'm anxious to see it in action too.
You'll get to see it in part 2 ;)
First, I'm really glad that the annoying voice of Bob is gone! Finally!!!!
lol unfortunantly for you I'm gonna make plenty more Lucky Bob cartoons. I'm thinking of even making a sequel to "Time Machine". It's gonna be better than the first though. I'm gonna try and make it funnier.
Secondly, I think the pace needs to be picked up a bit - the editing a bit tighter.
Ya, I'm gonna work on that.
The animation is getting better and better, i.e. the walk cycle of the 2nd construction worker.

Regul8R:
Way to go Spooze!! I can see you're improving greatly. Its a big-leap from LBs Time Machine, well done.
Only critiscism is this: Make the credits shorter, in regards time. 30sec should be enough for 3-4min piece.
That's gonna be the only credits sequence for the whole movie until the last part. All the parts eventually are gonna be combined into 1 file so those credits will be short compared to the animation portion of the movie.

James 8)
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Updates on Part 2:

Almost half way done! Will post some still images soon!

James 8)