Pitching to Nickelodeon and The cartoon network

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sargumphigaus

Re: Pitching to Nickelodeon and The cartoon network

Post by sargumphigaus »

Oh you guys are just a buncha silly Billy's! Get a life! I'LL NEVER POST ON THIS HATEFUL FORUM EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!!
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

sargumphigaus wrote:Oh you guys are just a buncha silly Billy's! Get a life! I'LL NEVER POST ON THIS HATEFUL FORUM EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!!
Oh yeah? Well I have paid hundreds of thousands of millions of dollars to amass my list of contacts a free, 2 minute Google search could also have accomplished. So all I have to say is: /
~Danimal
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

Danimal wrote:Oh yeah? Well I have paid hundreds of thousands of millions of dollars to amass my list of contacts a free, 2 minute Google search could also have accomplished. So all I have to say is: /
LMAO! Alright boys, we had our fun. Let's get back to work.
funtime

Post by funtime »

yay! win win :P :mrgreen:
Scabiebabie

Post by Scabiebabie »

Scabiebabie

Post by Scabiebabie »

teehee
Scabiebabie

Post by Scabiebabie »

I am just a user of anime pro and a very talented artist who can create animation after animation while you just dream about it an never do it. In my point of view its better to break a bunch of eggs and make an omelet whether its a bad one because while you rather be like the person who wrote a book but is afraid to have it published because some one might think is bad and it might hurt your feeling I would rather just do it like the saying goes " Just do it" A pizza is good even if it's a bad pizza. and I am really looking to get my name out there not for you simpletons who respond to my threads with a bad opinion but to the people who really matter because in reality the name "Abner Cologne" is being recognized little by little like the name Tyler Perry to the industry leaders in the animation world because I am a one man team and I can make animated shows one after an other while you can just try.

so far I have like 15 ideas that I am hatching out.

and it is just a matter of time before one of my animation will be the right idea in the hands of the right person at the right time and when that happens my name will be on your mind with a shiggrin in the back ground of your mine echoing " i'll be damned, Abner Cologne did it'

and like i mention "Cootie Kids" is being discuss by industry leaders as we speak

and ever since I saw this video and heard the words of legend Ralph Bakshi creator of "Frits The cat" I have never looked back. I'll tell you one thing if I didn't have connections I have i would not bother because I would be like you. Dear lord...you should be so lucky!