Adventures at the Pharmacy

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

CSCorbridge

Adventures at the Pharmacy

Post by CSCorbridge »

This is pretty much a compilation of inside jokes from the pharmacy i work at, but feel free to see if you like it or offer any constructive criticism.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ysLZz6mqYNU
wizaerd

Re: Adventures at the Pharmacy

Post by wizaerd »

Nice job. And I know it's such a little thing, but your video reaffirmed the importance of sound effects to me. It's something I've been thinking about a lot of lately, it's an area I need to pay a little more attention to. The hammer blows, the chair scraping against the floor, and the other ambient noise really adds to it. Thanx for sharing.

I'm curious... How long did this take you, did you do it all yourself, and any other tidbits you'd care to share about creating it?
Imago

Post by Imago »

Not bad.
But... Why in a pharmacy there are refrigerators for ice creams? :shock:
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

A lot of grocery stores (at least in the US) have Pharamcys in them. And a lot of the corner drugstores such as Walgreens and CVS have refrigerated areas with drinks, food items, and yes even ice cream.
CSCorbridge

Post by CSCorbridge »

Shelves of ice cream? I guess I need to do a better job of my backgrounds! :) Behind the pharmacist are supposed to be shelves of drug bottles, behind the drug rep are all the aisles of healthcare products...I might have to tweak it to make it look more clear. Wizaerd, thanks for watching it and replying. I spent way too long on it, but this was the very first cartoon I've made so I'm still learning. Doing the manual lip-syncing is by far the most time consuming, I didn't like the look of auto-sync. As for sound effects, check out www.sounddogs.com