MRS.BIRD

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Almngzh

MRS.BIRD

Post by Almngzh »

welcome .
without care about last sentence ... what are you think about my work ?
i really need criticism about it
thank you , alot 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k61XdZ5-n7c
AmigaMan

Re: MRS.BIRD

Post by AmigaMan »

The story is performed well enough as it was easy to tell what was happening even without sound. The character's walk is very good. Is that your own animated walk or one of the existing actions? I've never used the action library so I wouldn't recognise it though it did appear you'd used an action. The zoom in is a bit odd and would have been more aesthetically pleasing to the eye to have the character's over to the left in frame on the closer shot rather than squished to the right. Better than that would be to cut to a closer shot in my opinion, instead of zooming, and maybe change angle (which would mean having a setup of the character's drawn more 3/4 view). More work but it would have looked a lot nicer and been worth it.
I always cringe when I see character's fall over. When I worked in stop-motion we would have animators visit the studio and audition over two days. There would always ALWAYS be a shot where a character fell over. It became a running joke among the animators as we would just be waiting for the falling over shot. I realise that's part of your story though :D