STRAYS.. the trailer. Should I keep it up?

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Anonamix

STRAYS.. the trailer. Should I keep it up?

Post by Anonamix »

Had a concept to blend cute and gore.. A puppy named Gus evades animal control BY ANY MEANS! Also rich orphan, with the help of his butler, seeks\ to keep gus for himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msCh4un5SK4

Still learning a lot.. Should I try to make a short series from this idea? Thanks!
skygaz3r

Re: STRAYS.. the trailer. Should I keep it up?

Post by skygaz3r »

i loved it! it is just such a nice individual style, i think u should keep going :)
sorry, my english isn't good ;(
chucky

Post by chucky »

Are you editing in Vegas?
There are a few 'tells' that give me that impression, it is a good editing app for sure.
What you should do though is right click on your track or multiple selected tracks and change 'switches' to do not resample.
This will remove the interpolation blurs you get from your project and media running at different framerates.
You could also be more careful to match those framerates in you AS project and your editing apps project.
I think our local puppies are on meth.
Anonamix

!

Post by Anonamix »

Awesome! thanks guys. You called it.. Vegas. Will be taking your advice for sure, thank you much!
Anonamix

Post by Anonamix »

Working ont episode one now.. it is a ton of fun.. tho I am wondering where is best place to find voice talent? I was thinking Fiverr.com but do not want to spend tons of accumulative money.. any ideas?