Share my Anime studio work-2013-2-6

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sang820

Share my Anime studio work-2013-2-6

Post by sang820 »

:shock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnNBr-R_Ips :shock:

:shock: Share my Anime studio ( which is actually the work 2012 ), hope to help friends. And I hope more people understand me, understand China, understand China's animation industry. :shock:
KenW

Re: Share my Anime studio work-2013-2-6

Post by KenW »

Sang820, Thanks for taking the time to put in english subtitles. It's a pleasure to view your workflow. It's very professional and creative the way you use this software to achieve such great looking works. Keep up the good work. Smith Micro should promote your work at every opportunity to help popularize the software and it's capability in a small studio environment. Thanks again 8)
ulrik

Post by ulrik »

Thank you Sang for letting us see some of your ways to work with animation, it is really interesting and very enlighting, at least for me, to see such professional way of handling different situations.
All the best to you and I wish that you will continue with your marvelous work! :D

Thanks!
sang820

Post by sang820 »

KenW wrote:Sang820, Thanks for taking the time to put in english subtitles. It's a pleasure to view your workflow. It's very professional and creative the way you use this software to achieve such great looking works. Keep up the good work. Smith Micro should promote your work at every opportunity to help popularize the software and it's capability in a small studio environment. Thanks again 8)
:shock: Thank you, I hope we can make progress together. Chinese New Year is coming, on holiday before I finished a documentary, in the chat. Maybe you will feel interesting ~ :shock:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23810
sang820

Post by sang820 »

ulrik wrote:Thank you Sang for letting us see some of your ways to work with animation, it is really interesting and very enlighting, at least for me, to see such professional way of handling different situations.
All the best to you and I wish that you will continue with your marvelous work! :D

Thanks!
:shock: The world is very big, many different kinds of people. Distance produce beauty. I see your share of the work also feel very interesting. I will continue my work, because it is very interesting. :shock:
rocky53204

Post by rocky53204 »

Impressive work... thanks for sharing!
Barry Baker

Post by Barry Baker »

Hello Sang,

I have admired your work for a long time. I am so happy to see what you have been doing, and that you are still pushing AS to produce amazing art. Fantastic!
Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

this just makes me look at my sad little files and go weep in the corner... but i shall rise from the ashes of my bad animation and improve myself... till then... *sob*...
sang820

Post by sang820 »

Barry Baker wrote:Hello Sang,

I have admired your work for a long time. I am so happy to see what you have been doing, and that you are still pushing AS to produce amazing art. Fantastic!
:shock: We are all in continue, Barry Baker---As is the magic:shock:
sang820

Post by sang820 »

Maxwell wrote:this just makes me look at my sad little files and go weep in the corner... but i shall rise from the ashes of my bad animation and improve myself... till then... *sob*...
:shock: If I tell you: I use As (moho) for ten years, you won't cry ~ ~ ~ come on :shock:
Imago

Post by Imago »

Well... I'm totally bashed by your work, Sang! :D
Everytime I see what are you capable of, I feel so good and motivate to improve my animation.
Also I feel a bit discouraged about the comparison of mine to your work! :oops:

Keep the good work!
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
sang820

Post by sang820 »

Imago wrote:Well... I'm totally bashed by your work, Sang! :D
Everytime I see what are you capable of, I feel so good and motivate to improve my animation.
Also I feel a bit discouraged about the comparison of mine to your work! :oops:

Keep the good work!
:shock: To continue, animation, remove animation what else can I do? Imago refueling~~~ :shock:
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

Really cool work Sang820.
I'm enjoying your recent video posts very much!
ponysmasher

Post by ponysmasher »

Great work, as always!
I'm curious how you used motion capture. Did you actually transfer the motion somehow (scripts maybe), or did you just use it as reference?
sang820

Post by sang820 »

ponysmasher wrote:Great work, as always!
I'm curious how you used motion capture. Did you actually transfer the motion somehow (scripts maybe), or did you just use it as reference?
:shock: I really using motion capture, and friends to write the script to help my job. As 9 motion capture - accuracy is not very good, but, thinking is correct :shock: