A Tense Australia Day

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

wolldo

A Tense Australia Day

Post by wolldo »

Hey everyone, I've just made a cartoon about Australia Day:) I hope there are some Aussie's on here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsYXztPE6So

Please tell me what you think?
It's meant to oppose the bullying of foreign citizens... by reinforcing that behaviour at the start of the episode, just to depict this behaviour, and how unwarranted it really is.

Thank you, hope you like it :)
Last edited by wolldo on Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
lwaxana

Re: A Tense Australia Day

Post by lwaxana »

Nice one, Wolldo! I like the theme in this one. I think stories like this where you show a character transition from one way of thinking to another way of thinking can really influence the audience to consider the idea as well. I think you could make it more persuasive if the guy who changes his mind has more reason to change his mind, with some plot points around that issue. If you show the logical/emotional progression he takes in changing his mind, then the audience can make that journey with him.
skygaz3r

Post by skygaz3r »

liked the dialogue and the movement was okay. but you need to add a litte bit of diffrent emotions in their faces cause they actually looking just the same all the time, even when they were a little upset
sorry, my english isn't good ;(
wolldo

Post by wolldo »

It's been bloody ages since I've been on here! So sorry about the three year late replies...
lwaxana wrote:Nice one, Wolldo! I like the theme in this one. I think stories like this where you show a character transition from one way of thinking to another way of thinking can really influence the audience to consider the idea as well. I think you could make it more persuasive if the guy who changes his mind has more reason to change his mind, with some plot points around that issue. If you show the logical/emotional progression he takes in changing his mind, then the audience can make that journey with him.
Definately taking this feedback on board for future videos! Thank you :)
skygaz3r wrote:liked the dialogue and the movement was okay. but you need to add a litte bit of diffrent emotions in their faces cause they actually looking just the same all the time, even when they were a little upset
Also taken on board! The two most-latest produced videos, the characters actually have eyebrows and blink! Slowly breathing more life into them. But definately, thank you :)
Williambannerman

Post by Williambannerman »

Hello my friend I have no experience in visiting Australia yet. But i had wished to know about what information contain in your sharing link. While i went to your shared link it does not work. Please check it.
wolldo

Post by wolldo »

Hey Will! I'm also Will :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsYXztPE6So

Sorry I had deleted the video and reuploaded it, completely forgot to change the URL.

Also Australia is awesome, should definitely visit it one day :) thanks for watching!