Undead Never Rest

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

odee123

Undead Never Rest

Post by odee123 »

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3 Sneak Peak
Last edited by odee123 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Imago

Re: Undead Never Rest

Post by Imago »

Not bad, maybe you can add some "in-between" body turns and clean up limbs connections (they appear like Ball Joint Dolls).
And the motion blur is a bit weird IMHO.
The action is good enough, good work.

But... How can the clouds be BEHIND the moon?! :shock:
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
odee123

Post by odee123 »

Yea I know what you mean with the ball doll thing lol. Ive gotten alot better since then and im putting together a new one. The blur stuff happen because I tried to speed up the time it takes to export the animation by making the animation short then stretching it out to be longer in an video editing program. Doing that cause that annoying blurriness. Ive learned that it just takes time and patience to do this kind of stuff and to get it where you want it to be.
Kai Who

Post by Kai Who »

I like the style and art work. The narrative is very good too, although the audio quality when narrating seems to have quite a bit of background hiss, what do you use for recording?

The narration and style makes for a pretty good atmosphere on the subject matter too which I liked a lot, I wasn't sure about the running animation though, I think it could be more natural and fluid but that might just be me as I'm not sure what you were going for!

How many episodes are you doing?
odee123

Post by odee123 »

Thanks for the input. At the time I was using the laptop mic so it was horrible quality lol
Im planing on do many more episodes. Part 3 should be up by the end of next week.
odee123

Post by odee123 »

Episode 3 Sneak Peak