The Choom Gang! New 10 Minute Anime Studio movie.

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Gametrog

The Choom Gang! New 10 Minute Anime Studio movie.

Post by Gametrog »

Greetings all, I've been gone for a bit but recently worked on a long project with a buddy of mine. First off this a political video, so please just set that aside, we can discuss that stuff on another forum! : )

This took 1 month of late nights. I did all the illustrations and animation (Illustrator and AS 6pro), and half the voices. My buddy is the sound guy, which he did a great job. And boy-o-boy does audio make a huge difference on a project like this. Also, everything was compiled in Adobe Premiere

It is a Scooby-Doo parody using the President and others as the "Choom Gang", a real gang he was in in High-School (google it).

Anyway, let me know what you think. I CRANKED out the art, so I was going for time on this one. I could have made a dozen hand and mouth animations for each character, but was under a hard time limit. So this was a good test for quality vs time.

http://youtu.be/PuEe56KKvkU
Artpen

Re: The Choom Gang! New 10 Minute Anime Studio movie.

Post by Artpen »

Ha Ha ha, really funny stuff there, liked the canned laughter as well, keep em coming :lol:
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Well done.

About the only thing I would comment on is your walk cycles. The feet need to plant and keep from slipping. Vern has a script that might help you with that.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
Gametrog

Post by Gametrog »

Yeah, on the walk, I set everyone up with a walk cycle early on for the intro. Then duplicated and flipped it. And that was the end of it. If the scene needed them getting out quicker, I didn't sweat it, I just pushed that character faster, moonwalk be damned! I figured for the content it was fine. That being said, I'll be checking out the script.
foundmarble

Post by foundmarble »

Great parody! Loved the laugh track. You nailed the look and feel of the old Scooby Doo cartoons.
Joofville

Post by Joofville »

Great stuff bud! I enjoyed it. Nice work.
GarysTheatre

Post by GarysTheatre »

Nice!