My movie is finially completed!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spoooze!

My movie is finially completed!

Post by spoooze! »

I just got finished with "Lucky Bob's Time Machine" the biggest project I've ever done. It took 4 months to animate and took 4 animators to complete. Special thanks to everyone here who supported the project (Lost Marble is listed in the "Special Thanks" section of the credits).
Anyway, enjoy!
If you have trouble downloading TELL ME.
http://www.freewebs.com/jtn1989/luckybo ... achine.htm

Spoooze:!:
Banterfield

Post by Banterfield »

I really enjoyed this - a lot of fun, self deprecating jokes. Nice work, spooze!
Dave
Max Power

Post by Max Power »

Man, I enjoyed the shorts as you were releasing them, and i have a total appreciation for the quantity of work that you were able to release in a short amount of time...but I got to be honest. Your ending chapter was weak. For the last few minutes there was no "funny" at all in, what is otherwise, a pretty funny movie.

So, I guess thats a gripe I had, and I say it with love and respect

On the other hand it's nice to watch a movie that makes me laugh while still being "PG", that takes talent.

Max Power

looking forward to see your next projects.
mr. blaaa

Post by mr. blaaa »

delicious!

I already had episodes 1 to 4 but the last episodes i think r the best :D
I cant remember all things, but the dialogues were funny, and a lot made me laughing like hell :wink:

tofu rocks, dude!
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

I really enjoyed this - a lot of fun, self deprecating jokes. Nice work, spooze!
:D :D
Man, I enjoyed the shorts as you were releasing them, and i have a total appreciation for the quantity of work that you were able to release in a short amount of time...but I got to be honest. Your ending chapter was weak. For the last few minutes there was no "funny" at all in, what is otherwise, a pretty funny movie.
I totally agree that the ending scenes were weak. I think everyone agrees there. I was really REALLY pressed for time and I wanted to get it done by September. Poor excuse but still...
Oh well, maybe I'll make a special edition one of these days.
On the other hand it's nice to watch a movie that makes me laugh while still being "PG", that takes talent.
lol thanks!
delicious!

I already had episodes 1 to 4 but the last episodes i think r the best Very Happy
I cant remember all things, but the dialogues were funny, and a lot made me laughing like hell Wink

tofu rocks, dude!
-----------------------
I'm putting my next project into production as we speak! More info is coming!

Spoooze :!:
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Just to let you all know we're gonna tighten up the ending fight scene with more dialogue and a longer fight (with lighsabers!!).
Coming soon!
Spoooze :!: