Crush this Reality: sketch series about annoying issues

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

wolldo

Crush this Reality: sketch series about annoying issues

Post by wolldo »

Hey everyone! Long time no see (yeah, I know that's what I always post, but I swear I will come back soon when I get time!)

I've come up with another idea for a show, about issues which P!SS ME THE HELL OFF! It's meant to be simple and to the point sort-of-thing (hence the lack of background, etc). I'm not so sure how the first episode turned out... I'm hoping you can tell me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_D6LklHsYk

Thank you! Please leave your feedback here, and I'll hopefully be making another episode sometime soon...

Cheers!
-----------------
Symbolism/representations in the first episode
-----------------
The shooter: what happens in my mind, and I'm sure what happens with others who feel the same. It's not meant to be taken literally (for example, we don't want to physically SHOOT people who complain), it's metaphorical in that sense. We want to rid the "complain-ing-ness" out of people.

The complainer (sketch 2#): the complainer is depicted as having hair the shape of a pointy penis, as a way of provoking the common name "dickhead". Also depicted as someone ignorant, from the way they speak and not listening to reason, as well as just generally trying to depict them as unattractive. On the other hand, the woman who finds the TV show offensive is depicted as normal.

Harry Styles (in sketch #1) is depicted as ignoring one of his young fans who lusts for him, and instead going for an elderly woman (satirizing media reports which suggest he prefers dating older woman). Also, the young girl turns evil, and prepares her revenge by bombarding the elderly woman's Facebook profile with threatening messages, as "that'll get ma man back fo sure!" (the way the crazy people think they are his girlfriend). She is then crushed by the clapboard, as a way of symbolizing we want this issue to be gotten rid of.

In the third sketch, Hollywood film/tv/music agencies are depicted as the CD, and the group of illegal internet downloaders/pirates are depicted as the two computers (also Anonymous). They argue and bicker, and in the end, the shooter cannot determine who he is supposed to shoot, symbolising the difficult decision of who to side with (that's just my opinion).

SO THERE YA HAVE IT. I'm sure you don't care about that, but if you were wondering, that's my intended messages :)