ASP Timelapse

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

gregino

ASP Timelapse

Post by gregino »

Hi, here is a video timelapse of a scene in the style of my entry for the Steve and the Alien contest,
the animation still need a lot of work but i think it's enough to understand my workflow.
It took me a little less than an hour, but it's reduced to 13 minutes, so feel free to ask any questions if it go a little too fast.

As you can see i use few script, they're all remarkable but i can't tell their name because i'm not sure about it :(
neeters_guy

Re: ASP Timelapse

Post by neeters_guy »

I like how few points you use to get control over the shapes. Even more impressive is that you you don't use bones in this case. It's like magic really. Thanks for the share.
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

this is great! thanks for sharing... it's always interesting seeing over others shoulders ;)
You probably know this already but I didnt see you use it (might be useful for others to know regardless), but if you select any point and hit tab it selects all attached points - so its a quick way of selecting objects that may have overlapping points etc. I use it for selection all the time. (sometimes its easier to deselect a 10% of points instead of selecting 90% of them)

Really cool, and I overlooked your other posts so now I'll go and check them out!
gregino

Post by gregino »

Thank you Neeters and Funksmaname, it's not easy to be very involved in this community because of my bad english, but i'm glad if this video give some ideas to others animators.

Funksmaname, i didn't knew this feature, i'm sure it will help a lot, thanks again !
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

Your English is just fine! Look forward to seein more of your work... 8)
awalker

Post by awalker »

Hey thanks for the post. Really dig your animation style & technic. Hope to see more from you soon.
gregino

Post by gregino »

Thanks to you for asking me for a tutorial Awalker, it was a very interesting exercise :D