Music video - charity fundraiser

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Lostmymarbles

Music video - charity fundraiser

Post by Lostmymarbles »

The full song is 2:36 seconds long, and the sea will be animated but only a little as I don't wish to draw attention from the main action

This is part ' how do I ' as I am struggling with a body turn ( interpolate sublayers prior to a switch layer between different models) bone structure below. I theorised that a mermaid is simply a person with one leg but its a little more difficult!

I have two ideas for the intro, whether to have her look at a photo of some friends or look through a periscope type lens at some women on a distant boatr , what does everyone think would be best? coments are most welcome

Everybody shoot me ....
jezjones29

Re: Music video - charity fundraiser

Post by jezjones29 »

Looking good. I think I would just keep it simple and add a front view, maybe a close up of the face with some hair movement?
Lostmymarbles

Re: Music video - charity fundraiser

Post by Lostmymarbles »

Absolutely - I have hair coming over her cups - though she is an anatomically correct as a barbie doll, but a swish type movement with the bulk of her hair as she moves would really look cool.
There's definately a front view, but the detail level's always a problem if one isn't very careful, she has to turn at one point to reach the treasure chest meaing there's approx four views - the tail's the biggest problem.
I'm hoping for a few tears rolling down her face- with an opacity of around 60%.
THere's also a few fish playing instruments, they're being modelled in clay so I can get accurate views from different angles.
Here's hoping.
Thank you very much for your input and kind words.
Everybody shoot me ....