Building Blocks

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Gnaws

Building Blocks

Post by Gnaws »

Hey ASP Buds -- Just wanted to share a demo piece for a potential client. I don't get to use ASP as much as I'd like, but when I do it's like jumping into a baby pool full of tater salad!!! Gawd, I love Summer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDA2KC0Pe0
funksmaname

Re: Building Blocks

Post by funksmaname »

HA! great character and overall style... random twitchy boob was a little off-putting.
If i was to nitpic the lipsync, there's a few closed mouths that don't need to be there (between the words 'roadblocks' and 'and', and before the 's' of 'building blocks')
There's also a couple of places closed mouths aren't used when they should be (no closed mouths on 'by adversity').

I also think the voice sounds considerably younger and more attractive than the character... I imagine her to be more of an elderly new jearsey jewish motha hehe

p.s. if you wrap your link with the 'youtube' button, the video will be embeded into your post :)
Gnaws

Post by Gnaws »

funksmaname wrote:I also think the voice sounds considerably younger and more attractive than the character...
Thanks, Funks. You're one of my faves here. For better or worse, the visual dichotomy was exactly what I was going for. RE: the lip synch: if that's the worst thing i did, I'm golden. =]
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

there's no 'worst' about it :) it's all good, just noting a couple o' things I spotted.

p.s. I just looked at your folio - really impressive stuff! all the best.
Gnaws

Post by Gnaws »

Thanks, Brother. I appreciate you taking the time to give me some feedback.

Cheers,
~g~