Animation test for upcoming promo animation.

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Poptoogi

Animation test for upcoming promo animation.

Post by Poptoogi »

This is a test animation that I've been working on for the last couple of days to promote the ipad game I'm working on. If you've seen any of my other food related animations....YES this is the same thing I was working on last year!LOL! but I swear, it's getting much closer to being finished! But for now, enjoy an Steve Carell as a cartoon egg!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxJopZf ... ature=plcp
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
Poptoogi

Physics test in anime studio

Post by Poptoogi »

Physics test for the same animation I'm working on. No need to mention that the objects should break. I'm not gonna go all out for a 5 second gag! LOL! Just wanted to see the physics at work in AS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcNLxtnduOU
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
mykylr

Post by mykylr »

What might be funny is a quick close shot of the 'boar' putting in the final block in the building and then those damned pesky birds wrecking it and an argument ensuing about vandalism between the two groups.
Remember the way Donald Duck used to react to things going wrong.

Then maybe close with the boar stopping midway through his rant at the birds with another close up and then pull out slightly, quick lightbulb flash above his head, and have him pull a 'handy' rope with a huge wicked grin on his face and drop a whole bunch of blocks on the birds. End of argument and end of the birds.

I am pretty sure you would get an audience with that as some folks love to hate the angry birds phenomenon.

Not sure how close you can fly with the look though. ;)

If your taking the mickey is it legitimate to use the actual characters or very close?

;)

Mike
Poptoogi

Just part 2 of the lipsync test. Nothing too exciting.

Post by Poptoogi »