My first "Retired Jesus" Episode

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Matt

My first "Retired Jesus" Episode

Post by Matt »

http://youtu.be/IMFsnmWAesc

I've got several more on the drawing board. I appreciate all of your help in learning to use ASP. :D
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Hm - it would be great if the style would go with the content, that is, if the graphics were a true parody of this oh-so-american style of Bible stories (for kids) with their cheeky seriousness.

(Couldn't follow the story because the sound was lacking clarity...)
Matt

Post by Matt »

Yup, I think these things we do just sort of evolve into what they're supposed to be eventually. Forums are such a good thing when your working by yourself because there's no one to bounce it off of -so you guys are a big help. Already working on #3 (in all my spare time) so your opinions are greatly appreciated, Thanks guys (n' gals), Matt 8)
Matt

Sound ?

Post by Matt »

I try not to use too much compression on audio because it squashes the life out of the soundtrack, but I always use a laptop to test levels and make sure everything is audible, in fact, I create it all on my cheapo laptop . My peak levels are still pretty hot though (I'll push them to at least -1), so it must have been some other issue because I was way above the noise.

I'll have to recheck the audio. It was working (I have a cheapo interface but it seems to do a decent job).... Youtube has been known to mangle a file occasionally. It's such a mass improvement over what it was a few years ago though. :shock: Thanks for letting me know :oops: