Please critique in-progress "Everything That Grownups K

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

The song is great too.
DubiousDrewski

Post by DubiousDrewski »

I liked this song more and more as I listened. The story's thoughtful and the animation suits it well. This is just great! Rarely do we get to see completed, well executed projects like this! I applaud you!

After hearing your genre of music, it makes think the animation style would fit even better in a sort of low tech Schoolhouse Rock kind of style.

In fact, this software seems like it would be perfectly capable of emulating that style. I should play.
simplecarnival

Post by simplecarnival »

Thanks for the kind words, sbtamu, neeters_guy, and DubiousDrewski!
DubiousDrewski wrote:After hearing your genre of music, it makes think the animation style would fit even better in a sort of low tech Schoolhouse Rock kind of style.
Oooo... Schoolhouse Rock! I totally forgot about that cartoon!

The goal is to adopt a different animation style for each song, and I have a pretty solid idea of how I want to approach the remaining videos, but the Schoolhouse Rock idea is a very, very good one... Hmmm... Thanks for the idea!
ziggypaw

Post by ziggypaw »

I really enjoyed this pieace. I'm trying to add more of a 3d feel to my work. Nice work.
simplecarnival

Post by simplecarnival »

ziggypaw wrote:I really enjoyed this pieace. I'm trying to add more of a 3d feel to my work. Nice work.
Thanks, ziggypaw!