My first animation, opinions?

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Shepard

My first animation, opinions?

Post by Shepard »

Hi,
thank to yours helps and advices I have created my first animation (first scene of 7-8 different scenes), for now without voices.

In this scene, the guy represents a my virtual friend in an italian forum, that receiving some insults from the other persons.
When he arrived out of bar, the guard will not let him go, because he is dressed bad and have a ridicolous head :D
The guy thinks that's a joke, but the guard shows to him, with a cartel, that is the truth, and the guy sends to the fu... the guard!

What you think of the animations?

Video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItwtcdEkiXE
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

Looks ok here, even though it has no sounds.

The thing that bothered me was the erratic cuts all over the animation, it goes forward and back very abruptly.

The animation is very fine for a first one!
Shepard

Post by Shepard »

Thank you for your opinion GCharb!
The thing that bothered me was the erratic cuts all over the animation, it goes forward and back very abruptly.
I don't understand...tell me a precise sequence for example.

If you speak about the zoom, it's my choice...it's wrong for you?
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Pretty good for a first work; it has a lot going on. This is the first example I've seen using multiple characters created with Character Wizard. With the built-in animations, I imagine that this took less time than if started from scratch. And you also added your own gestures. Kudos.

No, this isn't great animation, BUT if you are a new user, you can feel some sense of accomplishment at finishing a credible work in a short amount of time. As your skill grows, you can take your existing rigs and improve them and animate them beyond the default ones. From a learning stand point, I think it makes sense.

Thanks for posting. Very interesting.
Shepard

Post by Shepard »

neeters_guy wrote:As your skill grows, you can take your existing rigs and improve them and animate them beyond the default ones. From a learning stand point, I think it makes sense.

Thanks for posting. Very interesting.
Thank you. Yes, I have already edit the default character used in this sequence.

The choice of using existing characters is due to the fact that I have no idea of ​​the style of the characters to use, so I preferred to use existing characters.