Jay's Life - Episode 38 Redemption SEASON FINALE

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

kevindgreen

Better and Better

Post by kevindgreen »

Didn't know you were on the AS forum. Love your work. You get better and better as the time goes by.
KartoonManagement

Post by KartoonManagement »

Thanks...I come up here for inspiration. There are some really talented ppl here. As always just trying to get better and build my following. Big changes for season 4. 8)
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

I hate rap music and I even hate MTV and I'm stuck in the 80's in the worse way! However I love your animation!

I also admire the talent and being able to have the skill of pulling them all together working on this. I think that alone a special skill that you can't just teach in a week course. I was surprise that your cast is comprise of mostly rapper and that they took part in poking fun of the culture itself. It was so over the top that I finally get it. You know what I'm saying? Peace out!
KOMBATMATTT

Post by KOMBATMATTT »

work is good, I have just joined the forum so I don't really know that much.
neuromester

great work

Post by neuromester »

I really like this series. Great work.
KartoonManagement

Post by KartoonManagement »

Thank you all. We know alot of people may not like our show cause the characters are black or the hip hop but we hope that the viewer listens to the storyline. Im not by far the best animator so i have to make sure that our story makes sense. Thank you again.