Lot of colours, one flag!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Uolter

Lot of colours, one flag!

Post by Uolter »

This year in Italy we celebrate the 150th anniversary of the state unity. Here's my video, hope you like it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laKzJgaRziw
Last edited by Uolter on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Mesken

Re: Lot of colours, one flag!

Post by Paul Mesken »

It looks great. Nice characters, good music, fluent movements. It's a bit mushy for my taste though, I'm waiting for their heads to explode when they touch hands because of all the magic but that's just me :wink:

Perhaps you should slip in the Colloseum in the background (it's about Italy, after all, the background is a bit generic).

A republic for 150 years? I thought the king abdicated in 1946?
Uolter

Post by Uolter »

Thank you very much! ahaha yeah it's a bit mushy, but it's intended for 11-15 aged kids...I thought about colloseum, also at other monuments on the bg but i had to abandone because wasn't able to draw it in time for the deadline...
Oops that was my mistake, it's the 150th anniversary of the Italian Unity...thanks!
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

You've really perfected your style. Very clean movement and attractive characters. The Asian kid is a bit stereotyped for my taste, but I understand the need for visual shorthand in a piece such as this.
Paul Mesken

Post by Paul Mesken »

neeters_guy wrote:The Asian kid is a bit stereotyped for my taste, but I understand the need for visual shorthand in a piece such as this.
Yeah, I agree with you, including the need for a visual shorthand. But when I saw it I did remember a stronger statement for diversity (there's an Italian in it too) :)
Uolter

Post by Uolter »

Thanks Neeters. I am happy with this result, and hope to make always better...Yes I agree with your thoughts about the Asian kid style but it was in the needs of the project to make a stereotyped character...

Ahah Paul you will not be surprised if I tell you that my job is pizzamaker...