Realistic painting in Anime Studio Pro, Lady Gaga and justin

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Thank you all for your comments, my next work will be better than this one, i hope to have it ready for today night.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Realistic painting, lady gaga:

How it was done here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFD9_y4IAyk
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

Hey parker -
this is better than the last! my 2c would be that the teeth need not be pink (i think justin's teeth we're pretty bad too hygenically speaking) - there's pretty good deffinition in the mouth, hands and jawline, but a distinct lack of detail and sharpness in the nose and eyes... (there's also a ping halo under the [our] right nostril which I feel is distracting since there's very little definition around it.

keep up the good work
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

funksmaname wrote:Hey parker -
this is better than the last! my 2c would be that the teeth need not be pink (i think justin's teeth we're pretty bad too hygenically speaking) - there's pretty good deffinition in the mouth, hands and jawline, but a distinct lack of detail and sharpness in the nose and eyes... (there's also a ping halo under the [our] right nostril which I feel is distracting since there's very little definition around it.

keep up the good work
You are totally right about all that and i was aware of most of those mistakes but well after working for so many hours on the same file i got lazy and i left things just like that, i hope to fix gaga and juntin one of this days.
Last edited by PARKER on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

This is amazing.
DarthFurby

Post by DarthFurby »

That Lady Gaga is the most realistic looking drawing I've ever seen done in Anime Studio.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Very impressive Parker, are these experiments leading toward some realistic characters that animate?
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

chucky wrote:Very impressive Parker, are these experiments leading toward some realistic characters that animate?
Thanks, well, i do this experiments to prove the real power of AS, also i like to push my self to the limits, i may keep working on this kind of works and may be i even make some realistic vehicles and stuff in the near future but for now i think im going back to character animation.

These actually only work as illustrations, there is no point on animating such a complex designs, its a waste of time.