painting in Photoshop

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bhargavmedhi

painting in Photoshop

Post by bhargavmedhi »

just an imagination......

thanx for viewing....

bhargavmedhi
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Was it made in AS? i think it has to be made in AS to post it here.
Nice job anyway.
bhargavmedhi

Post by bhargavmedhi »

PARKER wrote:Was it made in AS? i think it has to be made in AS to post it here.
Nice job anyway.
no i made that in Photoshop.....i think it doesnt matter...anyway thanx parker....
Mozbo

Post by Mozbo »

bhargavmedhi wrote:
PARKER wrote:Was it made in AS? i think it has to be made in AS to post it here.
Nice job anyway.
no i made that in Photoshop.....i think it doesnt matter...anyway thanx parker....
Well, YES, it does matter to an extent...
If you are just "sharing" your photoshop painting, this is NOT the place. If you notice, this subforum is under the ANIME STUDIO FORUM INDEX. It is not a catch-all to share everything people make with other software.

BUT, if you made this picture in Photoshop as part of an ANIME STUDIO animation, then it is okay.

All things here relate to Anime Studio. If they don't somehow do that, they need to be somewhere else.
~M
Change is inevitable, growth is optional.
Life is short, enjoy the adventure!
bhargavmedhi

Post by bhargavmedhi »

Mozbo wrote:
bhargavmedhi wrote:
Nice job anyway.
Well, YES, it does matter to an extent...
If you are just "sharing" your photoshop painting, this is NOT the place. If you notice, this subforum is under the ANIME STUDIO FORUM INDEX. It is not a catch-all to share everything people make with other software.

BUT, if you made this picture in Photoshop as part of an ANIME STUDIO animation, then it is okay.

All things here relate to Anime Studio. If they don't somehow do that, they need to be somewhere else.

ok i am sorry if i did something wrong...will keep in mind ...but yes,this is a painting to be used in an anime studio project....sorry again
Mozbo

Post by Mozbo »

If you are using it in an AS Animation, no apology needed. There are a few VERY nice animations here using PS backgrounds.

Just a small miscommuncation, is all. Now that you've clarified, we're all looking forward to the progress of your imagining.
~M
Change is inevitable, growth is optional.
Life is short, enjoy the adventure!