Sugar clip

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chucky

Post by chucky »

Thanks guys, I really appreciate this feedback, makes it all worthwhile.
Madrobot thanks, not a big reader unfortunately so don't know the work, I hope it's not too close you know how I hate to make derivative accidents.

sbtamu, it was a paid gig- barely though, I am old friends with three of the band members so, we have a saying in Australia "mates rates".
It's ironic cos' it works out more like enemy rates, frickin' cheap asses this country , treats creative people like crap and take advantage of friendship.
No respect unless you kick a ball or dig holes.
It is true that management is paying me though but I have never really spoken to them.

Anyway, thanks for the responses, I have to take it off-line for a few hours, the audio is being changed apparently.
flashman

Post by flashman »

I get the message "This video is private"
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

Not an issue in that way.

I just mean that's what I like about it, and using a comparitive scale of radness. I give it 10 out of 10 possible radnums.
chucky

Post by chucky »

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rangamator?feature=mhum

Here guys I reposted, sorry for that.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

chucky wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/Rangamator?feature=mhum

Here guys I reposted, sorry for that.
"This channel is not available"
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
chucky

Post by chucky »

Ok how about now?
:oops:
gregino

Post by gregino »

It work and it's huge, you pushed the software to the limits, congratulations !

I'm just wondering if you used after effect for the compositing? the light effects remind me the plugin "shine" from trapcode...
If everything was done in ASP, i don't think i will sleep tonight :lol:
chucky

Post by chucky »

All animation Aspro . The rays and a couple of other slight effects and transitions done in Sony Vegas primarily an editing app.'Oh and thanks :D
gregino

Post by gregino »

It's me to thank you for offering us this awesome clip, the world you develloped would be wonderfull for a full length movie, get back to work ! :P
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Wow, this is amazing. Really cool to see so many different techniques used together in one project so beautifully.
Jean_R

Post by Jean_R »

Jawdrop !!
Kalamonkey

Post by Kalamonkey »

Incredible, awesome, and truly epic piece of work that you have created. A lot of people are using the word epic and I believe that word is being used correctly in this case. I can't list everything I like but I want to point out your use of the “Galaxy Band”, they are graphically a true marvel. And you did something with them that most people would not do (including myself)... Most would do more shots of them showing off how cool it is, but you did not over use the effect, Bravo my good man.

You did have a Epic Fail on this video though... You do not have any copy right, Artist Credits (you), or a URL to the main source of you file. I am sure you already know that people can RIP videos from YouTube, and I would hate for some producer to get his hands on this wanting to offer you a job, and he doesn't know how to find you... Please credit yourself in the video.... Once again great work!
"No one ever said the story has to make sense!"

http://www.youtube.com/KalamonkeyTV
chucky

Post by chucky »

Thanks so much for the kind words Kalamonkey.
I really appreciate it.
I regards to the links, that not such an easy issue.
If you check though there are links to both the band and myself,even to their itunes page, directly under the clip.
It's probably easier to see on my channel, or you might have to expand the info by clicking the 'more' link.
If I'm right about the way you tube works, layouts are customisable by the user, everything shows up great on my workstation whether I login or not, unfortunately I can't control the way you tube displays for everyone else.
I have noticed differences on a macbook, for example.
Check the page again and or your settings, I'm certainly no expert and stand to be corrected but I believe it might be Youtube's epics fail, not mine, as the information is most definitely there, even if not everyone is seeing it.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

very cool ;)
Kalamonkey

Post by Kalamonkey »

chucky wrote:Thanks so much for the kind words Kalamonkey.
I really appreciate it.
I regards to the links, that not such an easy issue.
If you check though there are links to both the band and myself,even to their itunes page, directly under the clip.
It's probably easier to see on my channel, or you might have to expand the info by clicking the 'more' link.
If I'm right about the way you tube works, layouts are customisable by the user, everything shows up great on my workstation whether I login or not, unfortunately I can't control the way you tube displays for everyone else.
I have noticed differences on a macbook, for example.
Check the page again and or your settings, I'm certainly no expert and stand to be corrected but I believe it might be Youtube's epics fail, not mine, as the information is most definitely there, even if not everyone is seeing it.

Yes I was able to read everything where you said. What I am getting at is, people can and will download your video from YouTube and share with friends, repost it else where, email it... The video may not always be viewed from where it began, in that event if you add contact info, credits, and copy right information in the video itself, then no matter where people got the video from they can always get to the source. You worked so hard on this project and I am hoping one day the right person sees it and contacts you with an opportunity.

We post Kalamonkey on about 20 different sites, and put contact info, ect... at the end of the video hoping someone will see it and contact us with an opportunity!

Keep up your great work!
"No one ever said the story has to make sense!"

http://www.youtube.com/KalamonkeyTV