New episode, made with AS 5

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DanFromFaction

Post by DanFromFaction »

lwaxana wrote:Image
This is one direction you could go with the art style to play up the black eyes. Of course, I'm just trying to help brainstorm. Don't feel obligated to use any of these suggestions.
VERY NICE!

That's awesome! I see exactly what you mean, too. I'll think it over, and try some things out. Thanks!
LeeHasPencil

Post by LeeHasPencil »

2 or 3 hours?! Is that because you have the characters rigged up already?
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

DanFromFaction wrote:Yeah, I need to improve my audio recordings, big time.

I do this from my home, and I just don't have a lot of capabilities in terms of soundproofing.

Hopefully the show will get enough of a fan base that I can invest in some real gear, but that will be down the road a little.

I'm real glad you guys dig this!
Dan

I hope you do not mind but I took the audio from your animations and tried to clean some up. On all your earlier animations I had no trouble filtering out background and internal noises. But on this one it is confusing me. Did you record the audio for this one differently than the others?
I can clear the voice for the male but when I do that the female voice gets choppy.

Any who here is a sample of one of your audios cleaned up a tad.

And please let me know if you do not want you audio posted and I'll delete it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aw1q1z

You are closer to getting good audio than you think. It took all of 2 min to get rid of the "white noise."

You can send me a PM if you want some tips.

Stephen
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

DanFromFaction wrote:...a good two or three hours all told to do an episode.
That's amazing and great. That will help you a lot because the internet is a voracious monster for content. You have about two months worth now, but you'll probably need to keep this up for a while to build up a fan base.
DanFromFaction

Post by DanFromFaction »

So I switched the video over to blip.tv.

The quality is much higher!
Mozbo

Post by Mozbo »

The quality may be better, but the advertising before your video is irritating.

I liked your animation. As a long time insomniac, I can identify! It IS embarassing to realize you suck at falling asleep. Very creative and funny!
~M
~M
Change is inevitable, growth is optional.
Life is short, enjoy the adventure!
Ian7

Post by Ian7 »

Very funny BTW, great job.

If I may add a couple of things I noticed.

1- Try switching the website background to a solid color, so the other colors can pop out. There is too much yellow and red, very annoying, so I would go with black, it will look alot better and even more professional. And dont forget to switch your text to white after that. Also if you can, move the video up in the page, so you might have to make the top menu a little smaller.

2- In the animation, some movements take way to long and are unrealistic. Like in 0:22 and 0:30 when they guy moves his eyes, try speeding that up like a real person would. And in 1:03 when his eyebrow moves up, same issue. I think this is little stuff but it was the first thing I noticed.