Some more practice

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Krilik

Some more practice

Post by Krilik »

I haven't done anything on Moho in a while so I figured I'd do something for the heck of it.

Its an animation of a girl in front view walking in place (I didn't feel like making her actually walk). I was trying to make the animation look sketchy so I didn't enable the anti-aliasing when I rendered the movie.

The file is 642kb, but my server is being slow so it might take a while to load.

Go here and then click girl3.mov to view it.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/thesanctuary/movies/
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Looks pretty good, but I have a couple of suggestions. Maybe animate the hair and the clothes a little bit? As she moves, they should swing a little bit - sorta like her chest does. :-) Also, people tend to move their eyes around, and if nothing else, they blink. Finally, it might be cool to add some scenery going by to emphasize that she's walking towards the camera.
JCook

Post by JCook »

It's hard to tell that she's walking, because you don't see the legs, and she's the same size throughout. It looks like she could be swaying to music. I agree with what jorgy said, also. Overall, it's well done as far as drawing and movement of the body. I like the style.

Jack