Sweet_Granny.....Short movie

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bhargavmedhi

Sweet_Granny.....Short movie

Post by bhargavmedhi »

hello all,just completed my short movie......SWEET GRANNY'S DAY OUT,hope u people like it,feel free to comment................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v03Zm0OMVDk
LeeHasPencil

Post by LeeHasPencil »

Something about it reminded me of the old video games from 15+ years ago. Maybe it was the sound effects?

Anyway, it was very good. Although maybe it could have been a little snappier but probably not.

Keep up the good work!
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Very nice! The animation looked good and anything including some good ol' Judas Priest is a winner in my book :)
~Danimal
Uolter

Post by Uolter »

Ahahah funny story and very nicely done!
bhargavmedhi

Post by bhargavmedhi »

@Uolter
@LeeHasPencil
@Danimal

Thanx to u all
bhargavmedhi

Query

Post by bhargavmedhi »

@volter

hi ,
saw ur anim blog,just wanna ask u,is there any contest where i can submit my animations.......
Uolter

Re: Query

Post by Uolter »

bhargavmedhi wrote:@volter

hi ,
saw ur anim blog,just wanna ask u,is there any contest where i can submit my animations.......
Hi! Currently I don't know of any contest, but often they're hard to find. For example, I knew of the tezenis one from someone's email on my website. The site hosting it is for filmaker, but I saw they sometime start challenges where animation is appreciated. Also there's a searching tool where you can search contests or festivals around the world.
You can try to find a site that only display shorts festivals or contest, occasionally you can find interesting challenges. I know one but in Italian, sorry.
If you're looking to the opportunity to compare with others, try 11second or animation forum competition or search similar sites/communities.
I know this is not so much, but hope can help.
bhargavmedhi

Post by bhargavmedhi »

@volter

anyways,thanx for d information,by d way r u a freelancer or just do animation as hobby.........
Blighty

Post by Blighty »

I really liked that.
Maybe the pauses between each scene were a little long but the facial expressions were really well done.
Great fight scene too!
Uolter

Post by Uolter »

bhargavmedhi wrote:@volter

anyways,thanx for d information,by d way r u a freelancer or just do animation as hobby.........
Cheers! In animation field I am not professional, I had the interest to learn animation one years ago watching cartoons with my son. On the other hand I always (more or less) drew or similar, I am graduated at artistic high school and been a fine arts academy student. Currently my job is quite another thing, but I hope to change it someday...