My first animation

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

coldcaguama

My first animation

Post by coldcaguama »

My first animation, i will like some feedback, im new on AS and will like to get better at it, plese watch the animation and ignore the audio.. tanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ_sgVfM ... eature=sub
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Very funny.

Try and change the color of each character slightly as it is now they all have the same skin tone.

Very good tho.

P.S. the actors, to me, sound like Texan or maybe southern Ca. Which I love. And also one can never do wrong with a fart joke. I love them.

Anyways, I look forward to more.
:D :D :D
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Buen trabajo, esta chevere el diseño de los personajes.

Tremendo lenguaje el que usan!!
coldcaguama

Post by coldcaguama »

sbtamu wrote:Very funny.

Try and change the color of each character slightly as it is now they all have the same skin tone.

Very good tho.

P.S. the actors, to me, sound like Texan or maybe southern Ca. Which I love. And also one can never do wrong with a fart joke. I love them.

Anyways, I look forward to more.
:D :D :D

Tanks, will take your advice, will make the change.
coldcaguama

Post by coldcaguama »

PARKER wrote:Buen trabajo, esta chevere el diseño de los personajes.

Tremendo lenguaje el que usan!!
Gracias, lenguage 100% Regio
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

jajaja, ahora me saltan encima Parker y Coldcaguama, pero ¿es idea mía o el acento suena medio colombiano?
Digo, una cosa medio combinada entre mexicano y colombiano.

Bueno, yo decía nomás, mejor me voy con mi acento chileno a tragarme las eses a otra parte.

PD: eses, no heces.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Ese acento es 100% mexicano.
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

PARKER wrote:Ese acento es 100% mexicano.
GRRR once again I need to set myself right, yea its 100% mexican, I was referring to the dialect.
Sorry for bad animation

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

sí, tiene razón usted :wink:
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

selgin wrote:
LOL good times guys, was fun but the old lady says "él hora de irse a la cama y de parar el animar."

Man, my Spanish suxs. good night!!
Sorry for bad animation

coldcaguama

Post by coldcaguama »

sbtamu wrote:
selgin wrote:
LOL good times guys, was fun but the old lady says "él hora de irse a la cama y de parar el animar."

Man, my Spanish suxs. good night!!
Good night, im working on the second episode, gonna be up late.
hothead

Post by hothead »

:D it funny especially when he pooop! i dont understand what the f@%K they are saying has i speak english on only understand english lol... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
seriously now the characters are too stead like a robot (are they robot? :D :D :D :D just joking) only there mouth and hands are moving remember that kids are not stupid i think you should move the head, body, foot a little to make then more human and not robot :D :D :D :D :D am serious but i cant help it :D :D :D robot :D :D :D
ok let the characters move like in the end before the guy pooop and they run ok that a good job.

They look like F*%King ROBOT :D :D :D :D :D JUST KIDDING IT A JOKE
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

hothead wrote::D it funny especially when he pooop! i dont understand what the f@%K they are saying has i speak english on only understand english lol... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
seriously now the characters are too stead like a robot (are they robot? :D :D :D :D just joking) only there mouth and hands are moving remember that kids are not stupid i think you should move the head, body, foot a little to make then more human and not robot :D :D :D :D :D am serious but i cant help it :D :D :D robot :D :D :D
ok let the characters move like in the end before the guy pooop and they run ok that a good job.

They look like F*%King ROBOT :D :D :D :D :D JUST KIDDING IT A JOKE
Ok, hothead, please, here we all try to be respectful. If you have any critic to improve the animation, please tell it without offensive mocking tone. Most animations here have a lot of work behind, we are all amateurs trying to getting better and it's just not nice to read this kind of commentaries.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
hothead

Post by hothead »

selgin animating is to make people laugh i dont mean anything bad when is say FUCK. the country am from the word FUCK mean SEX and sex is not a bad word we sometime use that word to make a point clear i mean nothing bad.

animation is not what is said in it most of the time that makes people laugh it how the animation looks on what they do. like i said i speake and understand only english.
i said the character are human but they move like robot that is what makes me laugh and i find it to be a very funny and nice animation. Selgin how you know that is not what the ANIMATOR is trying to let the animation be a fun and to watch, to get the viewer attention. BUT yet you are judging me.
Selgin you are a smart man and i am a fun person to be around if you know me i respect ever one here.
SELGIN if you show a manager of a tv studio this animation and he LAUGH and say, 'FUCK THIS IS A FUCIKNG GO ANIMATION AND I LIKE IT!" what would you walk out and dont let then produce your hard work that you have dont... Selgin i think you would walk out I WOULD BE GLAD THAT THE PRODUCER SAY THAT as i know its money money money mmmmoney :D
jose1984alberto

Post by jose1984alberto »

hothead wrote:selgin animating is to make people laugh i dont mean anything bad when is say FUCK. the country am from the word FUCK mean SEX and sex is not a bad word we sometime use that word to make a point clear i mean nothing bad.

animation is not what is said in it most of the time that makes people laugh it how the animation looks on what they do. like i said i speake and understand only english.
i said the character are human but they move like robot that is what makes me laugh and i find it to be a very funny and nice animation. Selgin how you know that is not what the ANIMATOR is trying to let the animation be a fun and to watch, to get the viewer attention. BUT yet you are judging me.
Selgin you are a smart man and i am a fun person to be around if you know me i respect ever one here.
SELGIN if you show a manager of a tv studio this animation and he LAUGH and say, 'FUCK THIS IS A FUCIKNG GO ANIMATION AND I LIKE IT!" what would you walk out and dont let then produce your hard work that you have dont... Selgin i think you would walk out I WOULD BE GLAD THAT THE PRODUCER SAY THAT as i know its money money money mmmmoney :D
And DICK means PENUS, and PENUS isnt a bad word eather so i guess its ok if you act like one...

btw... "JUST KIDDING IT A JOKE"