Time Machine PART 2! FEEDBACK please!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spoooze!

Time Machine PART 2! FEEDBACK please!

Post by spoooze! »

Hey there,
I just posted Part 1 but that was a very LATE post. That got done maybe 2 weeks ago...

Anyway Part 2 of "Lucky Bob's Time Machine" is now finished! Just got it done yesterday :D Please tell me what you think!

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/jtn1989/Par ... web%29.mov

Spoooze!

P.S.
Don't worry, it will get BETTER both animation and story wise
stephen

Post by stephen »

It is a good strong story. The use of use of the dream sequence was well done.

But how often do you see, in all of the movies, television shows, commercials, cartoons etc, the character walk off the screen and we get to watch the room while the characters talk off screen?

Also, similar to what I said about part 1. When we see bob listening to the agent (who is off screen), bob is frozen. I need to see some reaction in his expression and body movement to what is being said, otherwise why are you showing him?

There is background noise that comes in when your characters are speaking and goes silent when they are not speaking.

I still think you are violating the Barney trademark, but I guess I'm not a lawyer.

Am I right that the agent is taken from agent Smith in the Matrix?
And doctor Al is Albert Einstein?

Stephen
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Thanks for the comments :D
It'll get better I promise :)
Spoooze!
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Okay, I was in a hurry this morning so here's my real reply:
But how often do you see, in all of the movies, television shows, commercials, cartoons etc, the character walk off the screen and we get to watch the room while the characters talk off screen?
lol, ever seen Yu-Gi-Oh or an old Hanna Barbara cartoon? But that aside I'm going to put more movement in part 3.
There is background noise that comes in when your characters are speaking and goes silent when they are not speaking.
Eek, I just relized that. I'll try and do something. The final version is probably going to be fixed.
I still think you are violating the Barney trademark, but I guess I'm not a lawyer.
Is a spoof still a trademark? After all he is Barney's evil twin not Barney himself.
Am I right that the agent is taken from agent Smith in the Matrix?
And doctor Al is Albert Einstein?
Both right :D

JN
spoooze!

Updates on Part 3

Post by spoooze! »

About half way through animation on first scene. You actually get to see the first time period now!

Spoooze!