[newbie] Talking rabbit's head

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

RASH

[newbie] Talking rabbit's head

Post by RASH »

I've made an animation using a MP3 download from moviewavs. Here is the DivX Quicktime movie (79 Kb) and here is the zipped Moho source (27 Kb).

Maybe next time I do lip synch, I'll use Papagayo and more mouth forms (now only open and closed).
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

Great little character there. Couple of suggestions I have...first off at the end the rabbit waits too long to do his eye movement and eyebrow movement for the "pondering" part. I think he should do that eye stuff as the statement is ending, not well after he's finished talking. A couple easy things to add some life to the animation would be to add some secondary animation like moving the ears while he talks, and moving the whiskers as he's talking.
RASH

Post by RASH »

Thanks for that input, LittleFenris. It seems easy enough to implement.
RASH

Post by RASH »

Here's the improved version, again DivX** Quicktime movie (143 Kb) and here is the new zipped Moho source (29 Kb).

Wow, what a difference in both appearance and file size (the Sorenson Video 3 file grew from 184 to 950 Kb, just from editing a few things).

**Note: I used the 3ivx D4 4.5.1 export filter. If you can't view the movies, then just download the Moho source files and export to your preferred video format.