--->FIGGLEFOSH<--- supersquad teens show preview =D

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dreww

--->FIGGLEFOSH<--- supersquad teens show preview =D

Post by dreww »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8GZBuItOWg

Preview for my new show. First episode will be up soon. Please subscribe and if you really want to be a part in way just ask me. (I already haev voices though)
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Looking forward to this!!!
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

This looks really nice, i liked the design of the girl in purple a lot , music was very nice too.
I hope to see more of this very soon.
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Wow, nicely done! How do you work so fast? Or were these cartoons in the work for a while?
dreww

Post by dreww »

ive always been a really fast worker. it took a week of putting things together in my spare time to create this. I can't wait to get started on the episode!!
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

I like how all your characters are instantly recognizable and unique from one another. Can't wait to see how they mix it up.

That Megan Wolf girl is...foxy! :)
Uolter

Post by Uolter »

Looks nice! Waiting for more..
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Really not bad. The characters have a strange appeal, part of it being not so perfect. Some points I noticed (personal taste, of course):

- I liked the nerd guy best, it was well balanced in design and animation. Compared to it the girl seemed to be animated too perfectly, also the smooth head turns were irritating. On the contrary, the guy at the end turning his head was not good enough, the head turn looked too amateurish.

- With this thin line style I think it's important to give every character the right amount of detail. The Ninja of the beginning seemed to be too smooth = not enough details.

- The backgrounds are not in balance with the characters yet. I think they'll need much more detail and linework (in the sense of texture), as well as carefully layouted so not to inflict the readability of the characters.

This could become an enjoyable project, maybe a bit in the direction of "Beavis & Butthead" in respect of showing not perfectly streamlined artwork, or even a bit of Mark Beyer.
dreww

Post by dreww »

I was aiming for more of a family guy style.

Since it will be a comedy(nothing serious) I wanted to keep it simple,

and I'm kind of confused about animating too perfectly and then not good enough. haha I actually liked the head turned at the end, but to each his own.

Slowtiger: can you give me advice of head turns please? at the moment I am just using debut 6 and I have just been dragging points around. I'm kind of against frame by frame in anime studio, especially because debut has no onion skins, but help on that subject would be much appreciated :D
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

For headturns I use switch layers. Front, 3/4, side are enough for a fast turn. You could work out the turns on paper, then scan it in and use it as reference to construct the head.