I need your input

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

toxicink

I need your input

Post by toxicink »

lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Very nice work on all of those! :D I think the number 4 [edit: (with the Maestro and Meme-Meme)] animation has a better chance of winning the contest than the others because the story is just like a Sesame Street animation.

The others are also great, but contain small details that Sesame Street may not want. For example, B.C. is now being called BCE (Before the Current Era) by most historians. I don't know if they're teaching that to kids, yet, though! You are also taking creative liberties with historical facts, which is normally fine. But considering that this is intended to be an educational cartoon, Sesame Street will probably want to be clear about which content is educational and which content isn't.

In the cat episode they talk about sharing their body warmth, which Sesame Street may not want to put out there for kids to go around repeating to people. Just the sorts of things that Sesame Street probably worries about all the time. :D

But overall, these are awesome! Very similar to Sesame Street.
Last edited by lwaxana on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

First of all, nice job.

On animation 4 The last character to speak introduces herself as a ride cymbal when it sounds like a crash cymbal. I don't know how important this will be and might not be noticed. Some drummers actually do use the top of a crash cymbal as a ride but the sound in your music is a crash sound.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
crsP

Post by crsP »

My advice would be to pick one of which you think is your best idea and concentrate on making the best animation you can. You seemed to have spread yourself rather thinly, judging from the results.

Did you by any chance do these as a joke? The Alien one seems a bit too 'spaced out' for children, the Cats are disturbing and the Maestro characters have weird veins on them. They appear to be ironic spoofs of children's programs. Also you submitted on three different accounts, to give yourself good comments. Weird.