rap video im currently working on

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

hitmanimation

rap video im currently working on

Post by hitmanimation »

The begining of the video with the images were done in anime studio and the charceters were made in i clone and I thought ill experiment and try putting them in with the live footage.I just enjoy learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDQDfXXZ ... re=channel
toonertime

Post by toonertime »

interesting stuff mr hitman

you are on an interesting learning curve!
hitmanimation

animation work

Post by hitmanimation »

I just want to create and produce animation.Ive drawn from an early age.It is really appreciated when fellow animators give you encouragement and spend the time looking at your work thank you for your comment all the best hitman.
Smoof nickel

Its awesome

Post by Smoof nickel »

Keep working at it man you have the basics down and your doing fine. Looking forward to seeing more. Subscribed. :D
Do not evaluate your attempts or your intentions. Instead, evaluate your results.
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

Wow I just ran into this while searching youtube, and I came back to this forum and you posted here. Strange how that happend, any how looks good. maybe more elements in it, had the volume turned down down cuz my girlfriend is sleeping (so I dont know how it works with the animation)
hitmanimation

rap animation

Post by hitmanimation »

Glad u like it.When someone else sees your work and replies like this then everything is worth all the hard work many thanks.Ive been working on this project for a while.I just enjoy experimenting and learning. :D