That Ghost Feeling. (Yu-Gi-oh!)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

YaoiMeowmaster

That Ghost Feeling. (Yu-Gi-oh!)

Post by YaoiMeowmaster »

My first animation with anime studio :D Calculating the time i spent procastinating this took me about 3 months. but in reality most of it was done in actually two days (of actual animation process not making the parts to go with it.
watch it :D
Honestly I think I couldve done the voice acting better plus i kind of rushed at the end cause i was going insane. (hence random clip of me singing butterfly xD)
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: That Ghost Feeling. (Yu-Gi-oh!)

Post by Víctor Paredes »

YaoiMeowmaster wrote:Calculating the time i spent procastinating this took me about 3 months. but in reality most of it was done in actually two days
Wow, you did procrastinated a lot :roll:
off topic: that word has been chasing me all this weeks. I just knew a month ago and it has become very important in my life. I have read about and discovered that in Spanish we didn't have a similar word for that action of not doing what you should, so it was asimilated recently as "procrastinación". I think it's one of the very few words came from english which I like.

Your animation is fine, did you made the voices?
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
YaoiMeowmaster

Post by YaoiMeowmaster »

yeah i did ^^;
I'ts hard for me to voice act because my voice is usually either high or annoying or (as my friends say) deep and sexy.
and yeah procrastinación has to be my middle name xD/
the only thing that made me a bit upset was that since i used images and i did about 10 different anme files to make it i couldnt convert it to flash. I used so many files because there were times that the bones would spaz and i had to cut of those points when they moved when i didnt want them too x3
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

selgin wrote:...in Spanish we didn't have a similar word for that action of not doing what you should...
I thought that word was manana (with an accent!). It's used in English sometimes!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?