Eco animated TV show

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Julian67

Eco animated TV show

Post by Julian67 »

Greetings!

Any producer/studio creative suits out there interested in developing/funding an eco animated TV show?

The story is a modern "Disney" styled fable, action -adventure quest. Many of the characters are under threat from man's foolishness - global warming, deforestation, pollution (noise/oil) disease, terrorism, piracy etc. In return for receiving tips on where his 4 missing friends are in the strange, dangerous Land of the Giants (humans), our hero solves his friends many problems. Role model, fun characters, appeal to children to play their part in making the world a better, greener world. Kids are also encouraged to bond closer to parents by asking them questions about their world.

This exciting quest begins in Ireland, up through the forests of Scandinavia, to the North Pole, over to the NY and eventually, down to the hot, arid lands of Africa. WGA registered and UNICEF approved. Possibility of a sequel + movie + merchandising opportunities. Synopsis + main character drawing on receipt of current CV / website.

LOGLINE: A mischievious character, from a fairy tale kingdom, ventures into the Land of Giants (humans) to rescue 4 Irish rock band members and to solve environmental problems threatening his and his new friends world.

What could be more worthwhile than to create exciting, meaningful stories, fun loving, role model characters for the whole family to enjoy?

Anyone interested or ?
toonbomb

Re: Eco animated TV show

Post by toonbomb »

Julian67 wrote:Greetings!
LOGLINE: A mischievious character, from a fairy tale kingdom, ventures into the Land of Giants (humans) to rescue 4 Irish rock band members and to solve environmental problems threatening his and his new friends world.
that is interesting story!
Julian67

Eco animated show

Post by Julian67 »

Thank you!

Yes, it's a FUN show, staring Lennon, Elvis, Marlyn, Michael (Jackson) and many more - all shoemakers, hard at work inside the Kingdom of the Rainbow.

On route, through the Land of the Giants, our problem solver, sorts out a few pressing problems for Branson, Obama, Bono, Prince Charles (good Giants!)

Keep well!
Danimal

Re: Eco animated show

Post by Danimal »

Julian67 wrote:Yes, it's a FUN show Michael (Jackson)
Keep the kids away then, it won't be too FUN then...
~Danimal
mental!droid

Post by mental!droid »

lol 1 single person alone is enuf 4 giants :mrgreen:

Mental! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4uyo4gLy-8
not my link, someone shared this video with me haha!
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

You're posting in the wrong place. It's extremely unlikely that suits are scouring forums like this for ideas. You usually have to go to them...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

I am a giant with millions of moneys. I woz just scouring thiz forum becoz this money's burning a hole in my pocket and I'm looking on tha Internetz to find someone with an idea to givez my moneys to. Luckily I came across thiz thread.

Jokes.
bleep

Re: Eco animated show

Post by bleep »

Julian67 wrote:Thank you!

Yes, it's a FUN show, staring Lennon, Elvis, Marlyn, Michael (Jackson) and many more - all shoemakers, hard at work inside the Kingdom of the Rainbow.

On route, through the Land of the Giants, our problem solver, sorts out a few pressing problems for Branson, Obama, Bono, Prince Charles (good Giants!)

Keep well!