My finale script hope it's easier to read

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jackass

My finale script hope it's easier to read

Post by jackass »

Will be back after corrections. :oops:
Last edited by jackass on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bleep

Post by bleep »

Y waste ur time!:lol:
jackass

Post by jackass »

I'm going to take this down and some corrections. :oops:
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

jackass wrote:I'm going to take this down ...
Pity ... there might have been some constructive comments which might have helped with the re-write. Scripts are continually being revised and comments at all stages can be useful.

Rhoel.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

I read his script before he took it down. It was marginally better than his first attempt, but his biggest challenge is that he's green and needs to learn the fundamentals (basic English composition and grammar).

That said, my friends and I were like that too at his age. Once we collaborated on a comic story and submitted it to Mad Magazine (!). Our effort was predictably awful, but the editor, to his credit, encouraged us nonetheless. I still remember that bit of kindness.

Giving advice is a balancing act between criticism and encouragement.
jackass

Post by jackass »

I'll put it back up after corrections
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

I hesitate bumping this thread, but I had forgotten that his particular topic has been going on for a while. Frankly, I wouldn't have posted as it added nothing new to the discussion. But here are the links if anyone to wants to get up to speed:

Why don't very skilled anime pro users make a feature flim

script done

The generosity of this forum is amazing. Jackass, it's up to you now to show what you can do.
jackass

Post by jackass »

Doing a head turn right now !
Acochran_89

Post by Acochran_89 »

Jackass: While I've been following this subject pretty much since you first started talking about it...I've gotta say that a simple post of "hey I'm making a head turn" without showing any sort of animation, picture example, or a link to some spy camera that lets us see into your bedroom and onto your computer screen, is pretty pointless and unnecessary. I have been waiting to see the results of all of this (with some excitement oddly enough) but some of your updates probably aren't always really needed and would be suited better in a blog or something rather than a forum.

Maybe I'm wrong...but it's just my opinion. Maybe you could consider making a blog for your project, then you can post constant updates such as "hey i'm making a headturn" all you want without pretty much spamming the forum. It's ok when you say "hey I'm making a headturn" and post an example...

ANYWHO....keep up the good work :wink:
jackass

Post by jackass »

Im going to put it up on youtube
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

ha ha ha. That was good.

Look forward to seeing your stuff mr jackaly ass.
bleep

Post by bleep »

i dont have a webcam!:mrgreen:
jackass

Post by jackass »

It's done sorry it so long my brother was nagging me about getting on the computer and Sunday I had crap to do. This is crappy but the journey of thousand miles begins with one step. I'll try do an actual char later. I'll post the link in share your work once it's done loading
jackass

Post by jackass »

Im having problems with uploading which I don't understand I have Pro 6 it should be easier to upload.But I got this( This message means that your video is in a format that our converters don't recognize. Try converting the video into a different format with a converter or editing program and then uploading it again.) :roll: I'll try again after I get back from school but right now it is time for bed.