Gracie and the Birdie

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

stephen

Post by stephen »

grimble67 wrote:
stephen wrote:You should be able to select the head bone and then see all the key frames in the "selected bone ..." channels
Stephen: that technique works like a charm, except for the 1st frame of my action. I've cleared all the head bone keyframes from the action, but in the first frame, it still snaps to the front. Further, when my timeline is at the first frame of my action (in "Mainline"), it seems that the head bone is unmovable using any bone tools. I have to remove that one errant frame from the cartoon in my post-editing software, which is a pain. Any ideas?
hmm. I have not run into the situation where a bone could not be moved. We will have to ask others here who are more expert for help. Maybe you can post the .moho file, or at least a small example of what is not working.

Stephen
Hiddicop

Post by Hiddicop »

I have to remove that one errant frame from the cartoon in my post-editing software, which is a pain.
Isn't it easier to just remove the first frame within moho? When you export the animation just add one to the "start frame"-value.

What the actual problem is though, I don't know.
grimble67

Post by grimble67 »

Hiddicop... thanks for your suggestion, but there is an errant frame in the first frame of every inserted walk action, not just one at the beginning of the cartoon!
Kingman65

Post by Kingman65 »

Way Cool!