The art of hadao!!!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bleep

The art of hadao!!!

Post by bleep »

Hello! we r a small team of flash game dev's and we want to use Anime Studio for our animation, here's the 1st test animated in Anime Studio
next game hero would be earth worm and mountain due, scrappy doo robo , Meanwhile enjoy the game. We r also planning on adding score board so u could post ur score right here on forum mean while enjoy! :wink:

http://imageiso.com/out.php/i20434_spanky1.swf
Last edited by bleep on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bleep

Post by bleep »

we're planning on extending our hero list. The new super dupper twin character would be something like this

bleep

Post by bleep »

As for the update we thought we should drop in by to inform AS fans about future plans regarding new games and The new battle between Manga and Comic. Yes! u heard it right the dream match is going to start very soon and Plot would be something like this, we'll pick 1 Super Hero from both sides
An Example : Ichigo Kurosaki from Manga Shonen and Super Man from Comic and they will battle each other and winner would be decided via simple toss
Image VS Image

The best part is we'll animate it entirely in Anime Studio, we are also planning on buying a domain for our future work if any problem persist so u could view our work on our website, please stay with us for more!
bleep

Post by bleep »

We just finished our 1st vs battle animation Comic fans might be disappointed to hear that superman lost the toss, so he had to lose the battle as well

Watch the video

http://imageiso.com/out.php/i20594_ichiwin.swf
bleep

Post by bleep »

We hope u enjoyed our work :D

our next Charcater battle is between
Image vs Image
bleep

Post by bleep »

Headlines for our next animated short film :), based on true story.
Bruce Wright :

That night [of the 19 February 1945] was the most horrible that any member of the M.L. [marine launch] crews ever experienced. The scattered rifle shots in the pitch black swamp punctured by the screams of wounded men crushed in the jaws of huge reptiles, and the blurred worrying sound of spinning crocodiles made a cacophony of hell that has rarely been duplicated on earth. At dawn the vultures arrived to clean up what the crocodiles had left...Of about 1,000 Japanese soldiers that entered the swamps of Ramree, only about 20 were found alive
working on our new short film.
jackismyazz

Post by jackismyazz »

bleep wrote:
Bruce Wright :

That night [of the 19 February 1945] was the most horrible that any member of the M.L. [marine launch] crews ever experienced. The scattered rifle shots in the pitch black swamp punctured by the screams of wounded men crushed in the jaws of huge reptiles, and the blurred worrying sound of spinning crocodiles made a cacophony of hell that has rarely been duplicated on earth. At dawn the vultures arrived to clean up what the crocodiles had left...Of about 1,000 Japanese soldiers that entered the swamps of Ramree, only about 20 were found alive
that was hilaaaaaaarrious! can u provide more detail on this story or animation you guys are working on.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
deloresi

Post by deloresi »

How can I build an old fashion animation carousel? Is for teaching kids easy animation technichs.? I would like to teach my kids some good old fashin animation technichs. I remember, many years ago, I saw some kind of cardboard carousel. The kid make several drawings on a long and thin paper, and tape it into the carousel. Then, spin it and look at it move! But how can I build one? Somebody have any idea? Thanks!
_________
affiliateelite ~ affiliateelite.com ~ adgooroo ~ adgooroo.com
Last edited by deloresi on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

This was the one I built 40 yrs ago. The drawing is by the late Hans Jürgen Press who is famous not only in germany for his riddle drawings and his comic strip "Der kleine Herr Jacob".
bleep

Post by bleep »

we are requesting moderators to close this thread, ploze :oops:
dm

Post by dm »

deloresi wrote:How can I build an old fashion animation carousel? Is for teaching kids easy animation technichs.? I would like to teach my kids some good old fashin animation technichs. I remember, many years ago, I saw some kind of cardboard carousel. The kid make several drawings on a long and thin paper, and tape it into the carousel. Then, spin it and look at it move! But how can I build one? Somebody have any idea? Thanks!
Not sure how you ended up here-in this thread (me either, for that matter)

go here: http://www.west.net/~science/animate.htm
http://www.youthlearn.org/learning/acti ... mation.asp
click on their links for more.

Flip books are pretty easy to do. Kids can create them themselves (no particular machinery involved)
bleep

Post by bleep »

We are requseting moderators not to close this thread anymore not until we find a new place :cry:
bleep

Post by bleep »

Quick animation test with daily routine work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQrwlRilShg
:D