Sign Episode One Beginnings

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DarkMProductions

Sign Episode One Beginnings

Post by DarkMProductions »

Well it took me almost two years, but its finally done. I hope you enjoy the movie as much as I enjoyed working on it.

Part One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc0X5Go6ESM

Part Two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u6Xzb5nINA
realsnake

Post by realsnake »

:shock: 2 years with 10 ppl team and in Anime Studio,Honestly I wouldn't hav surprised if it was TB or Flash but in AS.........anyway nice work! hope to see the second episode in next 2 years :wink:
DarkMProductions

Heh thanks, glad you liked it. Hopefully the second episode will take less time, but you never know, I tend to be a perfectionist and I almost always come up with new things to put in, even if they're not in the script or storyboards. But so far I'm going at a much faster pace than with episode one (mainly because I know the programs much better now), so I expect the first trailer for episode two to be out sometime with in the next six months or so.
FCSnow

Post by FCSnow »

DarkM;

I like what you've done so far and hope to see it all when you finish. I'm also work on small production that I hope to begin production this summer. So I have some questions.

I notice you're using 3D objects for some scenes. Did you bring them into AS-Pro for animation? Or did you use a seperate program for their animation?

FCSnow
Precise Planning And Timing
Never Suceeds Like Dump Luck.
DarkMProductions

I used a 3D program called Bryce for all of the backgrounds and 3D animations, and I used Anime Studio for about 80% of the character animation, and I would composite everything into After Effects. Which is where I did all of the effects and different lighting schemes and such. Hope this answered your question Snow, and I'm glad that you liked it.