Our Series

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Diana Kennedy

Post by Diana Kennedy »

Wow! I especially like the premise of the series. The art is clean and stylish. There may be minor room for improvement in the animation, but nothing that is really disturbing (to me)
Live the Dream

Post by Live the Dream »

Well done Mike- I think you've done a great job of this series and I think Anime Studio is well suit to what you've created.

I particulry like the Indian character and how the characters keep coming back...
mkelley

Post by mkelley »

Thanks, Diana and Dream.

We are trying to improve all the time. If you look at our later episodes you'll see (I hope!) that we do get better. And our next group (starting with episode 7) will be even better due to many comments made here (thanks!).

And, Dream, I'm glad you like Kumar. He's my favorite to do, and his wife is my favorite character of all (I really like how she came out -- one of those serendipity moments).

I'm going to post our Christmas episode this week (kind of an odd time for it, but nevertheless) and there's a really good scene or two with Kumar and his family you might like. The Christmas episode tries to bring back ALL our characters (not easy when you have 20 or 30 of them :>).