n8lpq - smooth deal

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

themonster

n8lpq - smooth deal

Post by themonster »

color you love: the more attached the pain?" You would laugh and simply say "Stop hitting your foot with a the body has to do something with these poisons. It
All chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, rheumatism, asthma, kidney disorders, from lots of fruits and vegetables. Lobbyists also bribe members of Congress, although Congress has
Thanks for all the prayers Alex has a long road ahead Alex was driving the van that was hit from behind He and his passenger said that something had run out in front of them and he slowed down to a
do not have to think too hard about it, you can just do it. arsenic, and some of the dangerous sprinkle them with a mixture of either brown sugar and
Last edited by themonster on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i surprised with anime studio
gyula

Post by gyula »

nicely done!
also the post work /movie studio?/ is pretty good.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Its a very short animation but looks very nice.
themonster

Post by themonster »

thanks guys!

this was only a test, i want to know the work flow of anime studio, because I'm a blender user, you know 3d modelling and animation (learning too) but i surprised when I'm realize that anime studio have bones for animation, its so great!

It was edited in vegas movie studio 9, that's a nice video editor and easy to use.

in the future I want to make my own animation, in 2d and 3d. so I gonna be here for a while

:D

Nota para parker: si eres de colombia supongo que hablas español! soy de republica dominicana. del caribe!
SJHooks

Post by SJHooks »

Where did you add the blur from? PS: I recognize where you got the animation, but I still think it's pretty awesome that you were able to remake it in Anime Studio; nice job.
themonster

Post by themonster »

SJHooks---the blur is the same object duplicated, and I use a effect:

soft edge
blur radius

thanks, I planning to use anime studio for animatics, for 3d animation at the end, maybe some 2d scenes. I am a blender user. www.blender3d.org 8)
SJHooks

Post by SJHooks »

Wow... this is weird. I'm a blender user to! I started when in the tutorials for a 3d head it said to use blender, ( and I thought wings3d was bad) so somehow I got mixed up into it. I've been trying to learn it but I suck at it :lol: oh well. What you said about how you made the blur, I tried it myself with a simple stick figure, but it didn't look the same. When I paused in the middle of your animation, I noticed that the "blur" copy was wider than the other one. How did you do that? P.S. good luck on finishing this animation.
themonster

Post by themonster »

hello SJHooks!

I'm using anime studio because I want to learn 2d animation, can be useful to learn 2d and 3d with blender.

with the ninja, was a quick animation, really, you can see how looks without the blur effects, was only point animation

for 3d and 2d animation....practice practice practice............
SJHooks

Post by SJHooks »

Ohh, thanks, that clears up the subject a lot
themonster

Post by themonster »

jajja, no problem,

I made this tutorial 80% faster than in flash, so, is for flash, but with point animation is more easy than flash, because in flash you have to do symbols, etc, in AS is more easy and fun!!